How much power can a 94 GT make if you don't change the look of the engine?

I'll take a good look at the explorer intake and see just how much it resembles the GT intake.

If you put the right "H.O" plate on it, you would have to look real hard to notice. I mean it's different, but you would almost have to know that it's not a GT intake to notice.

Here is a good resource.

Kurt

• Sponsors (?)

…If I see a stock SN95 it's either a teenager, a drunken red-neck, or a ghetto-dweller driving it around un-maintained until the wheels fall off. Or, some old fart like me who's had it for a quarter century and probably has some power-adders so by default it's not a sleeper. If you're into high-performance stock-looking, pick something collectible. Otherwise cut a big old hole in that composite hood and slap the biggest blower on there that you can afford. That's what you do with the uncollectibles (like my Mustang II).
I was thinking a SN95 would be appropriate for my daughter after her Bug got squished. Your evaluation of the condition we found them in is shockingly accurate. It was sad. (The Cobras are an exception for the MII and SN95.)

I was thinking a SN95 would be appropriate for my daughter after her Bug got squished. Your evaluation of the condition we found them in is shockingly accurate. It was sad. (The Cobras are an exception for the MII and SN95.)

That's because they are cheap right now. My buddy just paid like $25k for a pristine Foxbody. When more SNs get wrecked by the crew currently driving them, the value will go up on them too.

Kurt