How much should i sell for...

Makdaddymac

May 28, 2005
orlando
Im gonna sell my 91gt hatch...Its too costly for my college ass. im barely making gas and insurance payments and the thing still needs work...And was wondering how much i can let it go for.....i payed 3000 for it about 6 months ago...
IT had 136k,It had cracked rear/front bumpers. fenders were about a half inch away fromt he doors. rust on hatch. no e-brake,barely any brakes on all 4's,bad tranny and engine mounts...

Well now its got used good as new front rear bumpers and side skirts(not installed,didnt need to).E-brake.Brakes, got body work done to lign up the fenders and got the rust of the back as well as common dings and dents.I patched up the hood pins drilled throught the cowl fiberglass hood looks 10x's better.New starter,water pump.and i think ive put maybe 2k so its got 137-138k on it currently.its my D>Driver so it runs good still has balls.Leaks a lil oil nothing major at all for these old boys.Fiberclass hood,x-pipe,headman headers,and dynomax mufflers.Except im having a maf problem which im gonna fix before i sell.
It is still in the under construction process the bumpers are black the car is white and the spots were the body guy fixed he sprayed with yellow primer. so its black,white,yellow.i dont want to paint it cuz im already gonna loose money on this car and painting it then selling it would be like blowing money out the rear for kicks..The interior needs door panels and seats and carpet. the previous owner f'd the inside of this car UP!!!!!!!he got custom truly its a mess but not like damaged just custom rigged panels made from wood....its almost embarissing...

So how much can i get for it....im not looking to make money i dont like ripping anyone off,like i did,(i was too impatient finding one of these and overall go myself to deep in ish).i would like to sell it for 3000 cause i paid that much for it and although it looks worse to the picky guy it is actually better than the day i bought it.if i paint it i could get 3500 for it but im gonna spend about that much painting it so it wouldnt matter....what do you guys think???

• Sponsors (?)

Yah if i can get it done for 200-400 i would do it..But i think it would cost more than that.the paint has fish eyes and the bumpers are primed black.I havnt got it priced,i plan on doing it when i got some f'n time. Heres a pic(s) guys..
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8092/1000254lc4.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2821/1000264qf7.jpg

What do you think maybe a 200-400 maacoo fix or not... everything is straight on the car except the pass side door molding looks as if it was peeled off and put back on its not bad but it has ripples in it.Maybe if i hit with some 200/400 grate sand paper and then have maaco them spray it?

As it sits, you'd be lucky to get $1,000 for it in my neighborhood. The headlights look like crap, the rocker molding looks like it's about to fall off on the driver's side and the wheels look like they've been stored outside under a tree for 8 or 10 years, to say nothing of the paint or lack there of. A cheap paint job might help out some, but the car looks beat to me.:shrug:

:shrug: I wouldnt pay more than $1500 for it. If you atleast gave it a cheap paint job to get it one color you could get $2000-$2500 for it depending how it looked. The interior sounds pretty bad maybe fix that a little and you could get $3000

i think ur guys prices are way off i mean i might be in canada but my friend sold his 86 which had some holes in the rockers alot of body fill in the car, had over 300K frame was cracked and the rear end sway bars were riped out , he got 3500 for it and the guy payed him 100 more to deliver it, i would say u can get 3k easly, if not its not worth ur while selling it