HP increase from MAC prochamber on stock 98GT

95 GT

Oct 29, 2004
I have a stock 98 GT Automatic. Only mod so far is to remove stock 6/4? cat midpipe and install MAC no cat prochamber. Any idea if there will be a power increase? Facts only please, no guessing :D Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

95 GT said:
I have a stock 98 GT Automatic. Only mod so far is to remove stock 6/4? cat midpipe and install MAC no cat prochamber. Any idea if there will be a power increase? Facts only please, no guessing :D Thanks.

Go buy the newest MM&FF they are running a series called Red Headed Stepchild. Should give some insight into your quiestion.

Toms_2003_Stang said:
GhostStang, how do you like your VT Stage 1s? Have you got any dyno numbers with your current combo?

i havent gotten my stg 1's yet still waiting for them i'll more than likely have them by christmas and i didnt have a chance to install my headers thanksgiving weekend. Currently i should be at 250-260WHP:nice: i havent dynoed in a while and i lost my other dyno sheets :(

but i have a friend that has them on with LT's they pull hard after 3000 rpm and they dont give up any low end power it totally a different car he dynoed at 298WHP with similar mods as mine that alone and other people that have them here sold me on gettting them