Hum de dum, what to do?

• Sponsors (?)

I did a search and found that a lot of yall like the MM subframes, so I ordered a pair of full length, bare weld on connectors. That was a quick use of that $500bucks that used to be in my bank account! Thanks for all the advice you guys put out, Im really excited to get my early Christmas presents to myself!

:crazy: BRAKES :crazy: BRAKES :crazy: BRAKES :crazy:

I looked at your avatar and saw where you live Nick ;)

Whats the prob :scratch:

As I see it :D

Its a no brainer :Word:

You should'a gone for the power :banana:

So what if you can't stop all that great :shrug:

You ain't gonna kill nuthin but ......... a stalk of Corn :rolleyes:

Grady

Lol, no kidding! Haha, your the first in a while that hasnt mistaken my state for Idaho! Most people ask me how the potatoes are coming in this year... I live in the second biggest city (aka village) in Iowa, so there is some traffic here. However, the town I went to high school in was in BFE and the ol' '89 GT was topped out at 142mph almost everyday on the Iowa straights!

Lol, no kidding! Haha, your the first in a while that hasnt mistaken my state for Idaho! Most people ask me how the potatoes are coming in this year... I live in the second biggest city (aka village) in Iowa, so there is some traffic here. However, the town I went to high school in was in BFE and the ol' '89 GT was topped out at 142mph almost everyday on the Iowa straights!

I hear ya Nick :D

Over the years peeps have been surprised when I tell them ...

I don't listen to country music
I don't live on a ranch
I don't wear boots

Grady

Thats great, cause I know exactly what your talking about. I actually was born in Plano, TX and lived there until I was 17! When I moved to Iowa I was made fun of for my accent, and everyone asked if Dallas was in the desert... All my friends from TX asked where the hell Iowa was when I told them I was moving! Geography class just isnt what it used to be I guess!

brakes!!!
H/c/i all at once, then you'll feel like you just droppe din a brand new stroker engine or something....lol... too much work to have to be pulled off again. brakes are important,ok maybe buy the intake and put it in your closet to be one step closer to the HCI. but you have the money for the brakes.....AHHHH my love for POWER is too strong............GET THE INTAKE!!!