I’m speechless, The Stangnet PSA Thread

• Sponsors (?)

man reading this now I have to do some homework on the does and don'ts of life insurance
What’s great about it is that it’s tax free money and paid within 5 days of the death. So if you insure yourself for a half million and God forbid pass away, your benificiary actually gets a true half million which is phenomenal because when people say they have X amount of dollars in a 401k, 457, mutual fund, IRA, etc, they don’t take into account the taxes that need to be paid upon payout and possible fees, penalties, market fluctuation, capitol gains, etc. Therefore your 401k, mutual fund balance, etc, is not a true dollar value and not “real money” until you actually make the withdrawal (if that makes sense) where as your life insurance dollar value is 100% what will be paid. Whatever you insure yourself for is what your loved one will get. Plus it can be canceled anytime, the amount can be lowered and your beneficiary can be changed. Your not locked into anything so there is no worries about taking out a policy and then thinking you made a mistake. It’s a win win if you ask me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
As it was explained to me when I bought it the guy said the chances of you collecting are very small...Most everybody lives past the age of term. I want to know if I kill myself if my wife would collect. If I had terminal cancer I would possibly kill myself ( now we are really getting crazy on Stangnet )

Guns are great!

I'm talking about all these folks:

1617306405311.png

"C'mon Ethel. We can hit the buffet before we pay our insurance premium!" :O_o:

• Happy
Reactions: 1 users
As it was explained to me when I bought it the guy said the chances of you collecting are very small...Most everybody lives past the age of term. I want to know if I kill myself if my wife would collect. If I had terminal cancer I would possibly kill myself ( now we are really getting crazy on Stangnet
As it was explained to me when I bought it the guy said the chances of you collecting are very small...Most everybody lives past the age of term. I want to know if I kill myself if my wife would collect. If I had terminal cancer I would possibly kill myself ( now we are really getting crazy on
As it was explained to me when I bought it the guy said the chances of you collecting are very small...Most everybody lives past the age of term. I want to know if I kill myself if my wife would collect. If I had terminal cancer I would possibly kill myself ( now we are really getting crazy on Stangnet )
There is the 2 year rule for that.
The Policy must be in existence for 2 years to make payment. Prior to 2 years, no payment will be made. Each company is different but thats the fine print on mine.
wow, going deep on Stangnet. Lol

Ok let’s switch “gears” here (no pun intended) and remind all to get the shingles shot after age 50. Hahaha
Amazing how this all started from a stupid news story about working on your car!
I really hope though that some of these topics are actually helping someone.

Make sure you're taking full advantage of any employer match with your 401k.

I figure if we're giving advice i might as well contribute.

Reactions: 1 user