i believe i cant lose

quickred99

Jan 6, 2008
my buddy has an 89LX hatch very clean car the interior looks just as good if not better than my 99gt no BS it is flawless. the only catch is it is an AOD car but i can live with it here is what its got 306 with DSS pistons, SVO Y303 heads, crane cobra 1.7 RRs, trickflow 3coil valve springs, trickflow stage 1 cam, Edel. RPM performer upper and lower intake top has been professionaly polished to mirror finsh and the stock valve covers the same way, 70mm t/b and spacer, FRPP 24lb injectors, C&L 73mm MAF, new AOD, FRPP 4:10s, upper & lower control arms, Cobra R 17x9s with new tires, 2 memphis 12s subs (which i dont really care about) i am probably forgetting some stuff. the only thing wrong with the body is he closed the hood and the TPS screw put a nipple in the hood. on all the above he has receipts for over 4k.. now i can get this car for 3500$$
the car ran 13.6@104 but he didnt put a stall converter in it :nonono: so it doesnt come out of the hole for crap it cuts like 2.1-2.2 60ft and thats not spinning but when it hits about 3K it comes alive
am i stupid for not buying it yet

• Sponsors (?)