I bit the Bullet & did Cold Air & Tune

I ordered the Predator Hand Held Tuner for $350. Then we also ordered the JLT Cold Air Kit Tube & got a stock muffler off a GT.

The Car is a Auto V6 4.0 Mustang with the Pony Package

I am hoping stock 185 RWHP
Then after Cold Air for 193 RWHP
Then after we weld up the GT Muffler 203 RWHP
Then after the Tune 210 + RWHP

Stock the car has a ran a best of 9.9 @ 72 mph, What do you guys predict RWHP for the following mods?

I am doing these mods this Sat at Gearheads in Arlington,TX:nice:

QUICK QUESTION? Will a Flowmaster muffler be equal to a stock GT Muffler if I just welded it in place of the Stock V6 muffler?

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered the Predator Hand Held Tuner for $350. Then we also ordered the JLT Cold Air Kit Tube & got a stock muffler off a GT.

The Car is a Auto V6 4.0 Mustang with the Pony Package

I am hoping stock 185 RWHP
Then after Cold Air for 193 RWHP
Then after we weld up the GT Muffler 203 RWHP
Then after the Tune 210 + RWHP

Stock the car has a ran a best of 9.9 @ 72 mph, What do you guys predict RWHP for the following mods?

I am doing these mods this Sat at Gearheads in Arlington,TX:nice:

QUICK QUESTION? Will a Flowmaster muffler be equal to a stock GT Muffler if I just welded it in place of the Stock V6 muffler?

Congrats, the JLT is a real nice quality piece. Stock, it will probably make 175RWHP SAE with no bolt ons. 210 with just those bolts ons is a reach, you will probably hit around 193/195RWHP SAE. Definitely worth it as the throttle lag will be gone after the tune.

After the mods, you can hit 9.6 or 9.7's easy. My opinion, don't weld on the muffler, just bolt it on. That way you can change it out any time. I just bolted on the stock single GT muffler when I first got my car and it made a nice improvement. If its a flowmaster american thunder, it should flow a little better than the stock GT muffler.