I finally graduated!!

AznStanger3v

Aug 11, 2003
Northern VA
Hey guys, yesterday at 7 p.m. I graduated. It was exciting. When it was time to throw our hats in the air, I threw up a blow-up doll that i was pumping up the whole time. Everyone had tears in their eyes from laughter. I had a good time in HS, but im glad its finally over. Time to begin my life as an adult. And hey, July 5th im gonna be an 18yroldstanger. Although, im not changing the name.

• Sponsors (?)

congrats! im 17 right now and will be a senior this next year.. i doubt ill really be sad when its over, probably a few people ill miss though.. what are you doing after highschool? i have no idea and everyone said i should have figured that out by 9th grade so im kinda worried lol :shrug:

Awwwwwwwww and we never got to beat the crap out of those freakin' @$$holes that keyed your car! :bang: :mad: :uzi:

Oh well. Maybe one day they'll be begging you for a job. Who knows. Congradualtions man and good luck on the next step on your jouney in life. It only gets more interesting from here. Congrats again :nice:

EpiKk3 said:
congrats! im 17 right now and will be a senior this next year.. i doubt ill really be sad when its over, probably a few people ill miss though.. what are you doing after highschool? i have no idea and everyone said i should have figured that out by 9th grade so im kinda worried lol :shrug:

im going to NTI in Mooresville, North Carolina. That is the Nascar Technical Institute. Ill be taking the Nascar, Ford F.A.C.T., and Mercedes Benz programs. Thats right guys, Ill be master tech worthy in Ford and Mercedes, and also be eligible as an engine builder for Nascar. They take the kids with 4.0 GPAs and perfect attendence. That should be easy :D

What the heck are you doing on the computer? Why aren't you out earning a living you dang slacker! Sheesh, kids nowadays... :rolleyes:

Seriously, congrats. Just don't look at it as completion. It's just a stepping stone on the path. Good luck!

Black95GTS said:
Between gas, beer, and the Chinese food that sounds good at 2 AM but feels awful at noon, you'll be poor. But happy.
EXACTLY especially the midnight munchies runs everything taste great after a few cold ones your front yard looks like this

5551beersaccident.jpg
:D

congrats man... we didnt get to throw up our hats at my graduation :( we had some little pieces of paper rolled up and tied to look like little diplomas :rolleyes: and if anyond did anything stupid (like you throwing the blow up doll) they would keep your diploma... Yep my school was gay

1105 said:
congrats man... we didnt get to throw up our hats at my graduation :( we had some little pieces of paper rolled up and tied to look like little diplomas :rolleyes: and if anyond did anything stupid (like you throwing the blow up doll) they would keep your diploma... Yep my school was gay

My school was the same way. :notnice: