I have no rear brakes

I have a 2002 ford mustang v6 and since ive owned it its only had front brakes. Ive looked at the pads and they seem to be reletivly new when i pull my ebrake they lock up but when pressing the pedal nothing happens ive checked all my hard lines and felt the rubber lines and all seems to be well the pedal feels normal not super spongie or stupid hard but still no rear brakes

• Sponsors (?)

Easy answer - half of the master cylinder is leaking internally, or both wheel cylinders or calipers are stuck. After that, a porportion valve, line or hose problem that is not visible from the outside.
I think demonic possession is after that on the list.

Check the backside of the rotor for wear. A common issue is for the caliper slide pins to seize in the bracket, preventing the caliper from floating and self-centering. As a result, only the piston can push the pad against the rotor on one side - the inside. So the outside will look brand new, but you are only pushing on one side of the rotor.

If that checks out, crack a bleeder on the rear brakes, connect a hose to the bleeder and put the end in a bottle. Have a friend press the pedal. If fluid freely flows, then it's likely your rear calipers are seized and should be replaced.