I lost muh HPs - Help me find them!

Throttle only opens like say 3/4 of the way so thanks for your suggestion.
The gas pedals are known to bend the metal is bent on a U shape. It should be parallel through the bends. If it bends it'll put the peddle closer to the floor.

That probably isn't your loss of driving hp. It'll only affect wide open throttle.

Verify your timing and make sure you don't have any vacuum leaks. Make sure all the pins in all the connectors are tight. I've seen wires slide back in the connector. It looks plugged up but the wires aren't making contact.
The gas pedals are known to bend the metal is bent on a U shape. It should be parallel through the bends. If it bends it'll put the peddle closer to the floor.

That probably isn't your loss of driving hp. It'll only affect wide open throttle.

Verify your timing and make sure you don't have any vacuum leaks. Make sure all the pins in all the connectors are tight. I've seen wires slide back in the connector. It looks plugged up but the wires aren't making contact.
Great thanks i will do that

Attachments

• 106F5654-A4C2-4084-9CC1-B7E7B41047F0.jpeg
    106F5654-A4C2-4084-9CC1-B7E7B41047F0.jpeg
    420.6 KB · Views: 43
  • D8631BC1-DF9E-44DB-90E4-200E521A0D2B.jpeg
    D8631BC1-DF9E-44DB-90E4-200E521A0D2B.jpeg
    450.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Sponsors (?)

Hi me again, well now the car won’t start and i got no more engine light in the dash. I tried reading the codes and i don’t even have an Engine light on K on E off. Nothing flashing. You think the computer is dead ? The throttle thing ended up in the carpet forming a pillow underneath the pedal. My issue could of been the computer the entire time and now decided to completely die. For a very long time I couldn’t adjust the tps voltage or stabilize it even with new ones. Computer started going bad ‍♂️ And is dead?

Attachments

• 037BED2C-D98F-4DF0-A309-CE26C85EE59B.jpeg
    037BED2C-D98F-4DF0-A309-CE26C85EE59B.jpeg
    509 KB · Views: 38
Try a hit of starting fluid, spray it after the MAF,
Starts: fuel delivery issue
no start: ignition issue
we have a 'cranks but no start checklist ' in the tech/how to thread.

Check your wire harness bulkhead connection. You dash roll bar goes through the area where the wire harness goes through the firewall. It sounds like you knocked off a ground or loosened a plug. Check especially where you cut the holes for the bars both sides. Looking at the pic of the passenger side interior I see wires dangling right by the roll bar where the computer lives

Hi, i noticed that my anti-theft switch that I made using an extension of the clutch StArt switch when now switch at OFF causes the car to run baddly. Lots of hesitations but when switch back to ON (simulating pressing the clutch) the engine runs with no hesitation. I check all wires did notsee any short. Could the computer have an issue?? This switch is not supose to inflence the engine, it is just simulating the clutch pressed and released position. Not sure here??

The anti-theft switch i put a few years ago using the clutch peddle switch, is acting strangely. Switch OFF the car hesitate and runs baddly back to ON it is running well. It is a clutch pedfle Start switch how can it make the car run bad?? Note that that swutch was not doing that before. I am changing the computer and I hope this strange effect goes away.