I love when a project comes together

Since I haven't had to work on any of the stangs lately I've been concentrating exclusively on the truck. I am barely awake right now but I spent from 10:30am-10:30pm(minus about an hour of part store trips and eating) working my ass off on it w/ my friend and his grandpa at their shop. Just yesterday it was a stripped painted cab setting on a frame. Now it's an undercoated cab with everything but the system installed, headliner, seat mounts for my t-bird seats, and the truck bed liner in the floor. My whole front clip, fenders included, are put on minus hood and grill. Engine bay is ready for the 390 to slip in, most wiring is done, all the new glass is in w/ all new weatherstripping, doors rebuilt w/ new locks, rods, tracks, etc. I cant believe it made it so far in just a day but it did and I cant wait to drive the thing. I'll try to get some pics when I can because its just so beautiful. It'd be a good stang color. royal blue with ALOT of metallic flake, and pearl. I'm happy and just had to rant :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

The paint came from O'Reilly. They classify it as just med. royal blue met. It's very similar to the later model ford color royal blue metallic except this has alot more metallic flake in it and we added abit of pearl. We just used a gravity fed(cant remember the brand) that I know is available at advance auto and some other places. It's like a red colored one, maybe someone knows. We didn't do anything fancy. Took the whole truck down to the bare metal via. many many many DA sanding discs. Worked on the dents that needed straightened and then applied as little filler as we could use but it was a rough as hell project and sanded it down smooth(300 gritt). Not a straight piece of metal on it. After it was worked good enough(I say this because its my driver/mountain vehicle so perfection wasn't necessary...I wanted it good and somewhat showy but I didnt bother with every little dent or ding, as a matter of fact there's still some bad places on the back of the cab but the bed will cover them so oh well) then we sprayed just some run of the mill gray primer available at NAPA auto parts. After drying we layed down two coats of the base coat and once it dried we laid down two good thick coats of clearcoat. Only a couple runs on the hood that need to be sanded down. Didn't do any special prep for the garage or anything but we got very little dust and such in the paint. In about a year i'm gonna clean it up real good, do some more wetsanding and put on one more coat of clear. But for it's intended use it turned out amazing. I really needed to clean it up before takin pics. the 4th pic looks abit crappy from were its dirty.