I may be out of the Fox body game......

Currently, I have a 1993 GT with many, many upgrades and gallon upon gallon of blood, sweat and tears invested. I love the car and it runs and looks great. I was happy.......until today.
I have a line on getting a 1970 grabber blue Mach 1 with the shaker hood and a 351 cleveland. This is my absolute dream car in every single way (and it is in great shape to boot) except maybe I would like the Boss engine.
At any rate, I am torn. My fox is great (and is now another dream car of mine), but I treat cars like women, I can only devote myself to 1. I either need to part out the fox (to recoup as much money I have in it as possible) or let my dream car go (the 1970) down the road. For the life of me, I can't decide.
HELP A BROTHA OUT...........:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

As an owner of 2 classics and one fox, I can appreciate your dilemma. I have a show-winning '68 that I just couldn't part with, despite multiple high dollar offers. On the other hand, I absolutely love driving my '88!

Get the Mach and keep the fox. You'll be glad you did :D

I would probably sell one of my stangs to get a '70 Mach 1 with Cleveland if it came down to it!

I LOVE the 70 Mach 1's. Sounds pretty. The Mach 1 is my favorite 1970 Mustang. Tough decision. If it came to that I dont know what i'd do either...I wouldnt be able to part with my fox because of all the memories i've had with her. But the 70 Mach 1 is so rare (in my case anyways)...I dunno bro. Sorry I couldnt help.

I went and looked at the Mach today, and drove the fox home. All I could see was the time and money it would require to get it into decent driveable shape. It was a good deal, but it wasn't worth it.
Then on the way home the Fox decided to die on me. I think I mad the fox mad.

i once owned a 70 mach 1, make sure its a true mach cus there are alot of look a likes out there, i sold mine cus it just sat and i was always driving my 89 vert which i also later sold its really a tough call just do some research on the car

Go for your dream man, as you only live once. I've got a line on my dream car a teal 93 Cobra in great condition. I'm driving 3 hours tomorrow to go check it out, and probably leave a deposit. To afford it, I'm gonna have to sell off the blower, tremec 600, etc from my 89, and then park the 89 at my parents house up north. I could never sell my 89 no matter what.