I need a cheap 73 Mach I Resto Project

• Sponsors (?)

I live in Anderson Indiana but just tell me about it and what you want. And thanks darkbuddha!! I think its the better too. Id have either one if i could lol but i think its just a little cooler looking.

$2200 as it sits. although with shipping I dont think it would be all that cheap.

the drivers side floor pan has rot, as well the battery tray.

interior needs a headliner and a freshen up. the carpet, and seat upholstery is not ripped but a little old. paint is definantly a 12 footer, and there are a few rust bubbles here an there.

its a 351c 2v with C6 and a 9". Motor is out and disassembled, its standard bore and has been magnafluxed with no cracks. the crank has been turned 10/10. it needs pistons, rings, and bearings. I already have the cam, timing gear, distributor, and lifters. all new in box.

attachment.php

Attachments

• frontsidemach.jpg
    frontsidemach.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 139
like 65shlbycln siad, Cheap and restoration dont go along and especially for a 73. Any way good luck and if you do go through with it, either you'll love or you'll hate it. Hope you love it.
BTW what are your plans for the car?
Are you limited to a 73? can it be a 71 or 72?

hungrymonkey said:
$2200 as it sits. although with shipping I dont think it would be all that cheap.

the drivers side floor pan has rot, as well the battery tray.

interior needs a headliner and a freshen up. the carpet, and seat upholstery is not ripped but a little old. paint is definantly a 12 footer, and there are a few rust bubbles here an there.

its a 351c 2v with C6 and a 9". Motor is out and disassembled, its standard bore and has been magnafluxed with no cracks. the crank has been turned 10/10. it needs pistons, rings, and bearings. I already have the cam, timing gear, distributor, and lifters. all new in box.

attachment.php

Get it to Norway and i will buy that car from you ! :nice:

I would prefer a 73 but it doesnt really matter. I just mean I need it to be cheap to buy not to restore LOL. Ill have to get back to you.

OH BTW where are you at??