I need a little help

I have a 94 gt. The wipers nor washer fluid will work. The fuse is fine. When I turn the wipers on or try and spray the washer fluid, I hear a click under the dash like a relay sound. Im stuck between the switch or the intreval governor. Any suggestions, or am I in the right direction?

• Sponsors (?)

It could be the relay. Just because it clicks, doesn't mean it's getting good contact. It also could be the switch. Have to get in there with a test meter and a wiring diagram. Those wiring diagrams are available on veryuseful.com.

Kurt

I don't even remember a relay for the wipers.

My first thought was the governor as well. Access will probably dictate where the testing starts (I'd prefer to test in-and-out at the governor rather than output at the MF switch).

Ok guys, I found and fixed the problem. The governor is the relay. It is a module located on the backside of the incar fuse panel. It is a module with relays built in. it controls every function on the control switch fot the wipers, fluid, signals, etc. I found it,opened it up(has pinch tabs) and discovered that there were a few connection broken/burnt out. Soldered a small peiece of test wire and tad da! It worked again. So I replaced the unit. It is called a interval governor, multi func relay, wiper control relay module, etc. thanks everybody for info and help. Hope all this info may help someone else in the future.