I Need Input On Long Tube Headers For My '89 5.0

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, stock ride height too
Oh.

yeah I was editing as you were replying I guess. I asked also if it was lowered and how much and what kind of LT's :D

I see it's stock height tho. Yeah my friend's custom accufab's on his 410 may hang low because they are custom and he may have the convertible mounts as well that would put the car even lower. He has that Box R intake and was probably trying to get as much hood clearance as possible. Trouble with that is having ground clearance issues which he now has; still hood won't fit either :scratch::scratch::scratch:.. lol

I built the car for a certain purpose, I needed to be able to take bumps at speed and not worry about parking lot entrances slowing me down. Also needed to get through traffic and be dependable, it's a ton of fun to drive

I built the car for a certain purpose, I needed to be able to take bumps at speed and not worry about parking lot entrances slowing me down. Also needed to get through traffic and be dependable, it's a ton of fun to drive
gotcha man. Yes i want to build a monster for the street but still be nice and streetable and I'm keeping my AC as well because I don't want to be too hot lol. I can tolerate some heat but this SC humidity can be crazy crazy. So I'll need the car to be as stock as possible when it comes to comfort and non headaches

Fine line between monster and streetable. I'm putting my gt40p's on this engine and ditch'n the under drive's and electric fan. Less worries.
yeah i know it will come with comprimises but I've seen and read where guys drove their 408 410 windsors on the street and really no issues that was a PITA. That's why I'm gathering as much info as i can to do it right and do it the first time. No shortcuts and cheaping out with this baby lol.