I need some good websites!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I am not asking for any help on the motor. Just the body and interior. I don't know where to get normal fox body stuff. I just bought the car. I have always had my 94'. I know where to get some for that. I didnt know if there was some good websites or something you guys used.

Dustin

still, asking here is kinda inapropriate when you mention pulling a 2.3 and putting a v8 in its place.

its a sin around here. How full is your sin cup?

As far as body parts I am sure there are other areas this stuff can be asked. If I remember right there is a section for paint jobs and maintenance.

good luck with your search.

TurboFlush said:
still, asking here is kinda inapropriate when you mention pulling a 2.3 and putting a v8 in its place.

its a sin around here. How full is your sin cup?

As far as body parts I am sure there are other areas this stuff can be asked. If I remember right there is a section for paint jobs and maintenance.

good luck with your search.

Thanks guys. I know you don't like hearing that I am going to pull the 2.3 but I just don't think I will be able to make the power I want with the money I have. Plus some of the parts on my 94 will fit the 351. I loved the thought of having a 2.3T.

Dustin