• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

I need some REAL help guys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter poneypower89
  • Start date Start date Feb 26, 2007
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Next
First Prev 2 of 3 Next Last

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
0
59
154
Feb 26, 2007
#21
  • Feb 26, 2007
  • #21
Or better yet.... Have her wash it.

Clicky

Just make sure, she's not like the ricer car wash girls.
 

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
0
1
38
columbus ohio
Feb 26, 2007
#22
  • Feb 26, 2007
  • #22
MAC'n89Blckstng said:
My clutch is the stiffest, most unfeeling clutch ever. Im literally the only one that can drive my car smooth. It gets stiffer when I leave my car sit for a while.
Click to expand...


i love my dads mustang...its not to stiff....but not to much of a pain....but very sensitive.....of course, my clown feet dont help
 

RYC CUKR

Founding Member
May 19, 2002
1,437
1
38
Orlando
Feb 26, 2007
#23
  • Feb 26, 2007
  • #23
Its probably the cable. Swap it out and see.
 
N

niklid05

New Member
Aug 20, 2004
140
0
0
Kutztown PA 19530
Feb 26, 2007
#24
  • Feb 26, 2007
  • #24
Get a new cable from your local ford dealer... 40 or 50 bucks i think it was... Mine was worse than yours it sounds... I had to literally stand on the clutch (all 140 pounds lol) and jamb the shifter into gear. It got to the point where I had to shut the car off at stop lights and put it in 1st. If I left it in first at stop lights, running, it would start creeping into the intersection. Got a new cable and took me 20 minutes to install. Was like night and day. Good luck.
 

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
0
3
28
Indianapolis, Indiana
Feb 26, 2007
#25
  • Feb 26, 2007
  • #25
well that kinda sucks, I dont want to buy a new/different cable... Its got a fairly new Steeda Quadrant/cable that was installed with the tranny rebuild and clutch swap.

I know I may be a little rusty driving the thing... but I never felt like I was gonna break the back of the seat when Im driving it either... its definitely stiffer than it should be.

Yea, its been freezing here for about a month now... supposed to get into the 50's on thursday though..

I agree with you guys.. poonani before cars. But when one of ur cars is blown up and the other is a PIA to drive... and the poonani is 1 1/2 hours away... meh, just not worth it.

Either way, she said she is coming down here instead on friday..
 
N

niklid05

New Member
Aug 20, 2004
140
0
0
Kutztown PA 19530
Feb 27, 2007
#26
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #26
poneypower89 said:
I agree with you guys.. poonani before cars.
Click to expand...


dude, youre ****ing stupid. Its cars before girls. Atleast for me. They are too expensive and too much of a hassle thats why I waste my money on cars instead of girls.
 

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
0
3
28
Indianapolis, Indiana
Feb 27, 2007
#27
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #27
niklid05 said:
dude, youre ****ing stupid. Its cars before girls. Atleast for me. They are too expensive and too much of a hassle thats why I waste my money on cars instead of girls.
Click to expand...

Umm... yea.. and if you think the stang isnt too expensive and a huge hassle then whos stupid here

1,800 for the blower vs same for ring
20 bucks in gas every 3 days vs 20 bucks feeding her whinny mouth
etc etc

thing is.. its about as long as it is wide and while my car might make me horny... it doesn't get me off... its more or less a tease.

ps. You statement is right in line with something a virgin would say.
 

Penguin

Active Member
Oct 23, 2003
115
1
28
SC
Feb 27, 2007
#28
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #28
Well, at least the car won't cheat on you.

Or say no when you're ready to go for a ride.
 

stykthyn

I want to measure mine. It doesn't look that tall.
15 Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
5,232
2,652
223
gainesville
Feb 27, 2007
#29
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #29
well technically his cars are saying no
 

Penguin

Active Member
Oct 23, 2003
115
1
28
SC
Feb 27, 2007
#30
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #30
stykthyn said:
well technically his cars are saying no
Click to expand...

True..

Mine never say no. They're not high maintenance or expensive either, because they're stock. So..
 
I

iwashmycar

20+ Year Stangneter
Apr 7, 2004
1,236
1
39
Columbus, Ohio
Feb 27, 2007
#31
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #31
definately change the cable. Mine was like that when i bought it and a cable swap fixed it right up. The previous owner just thought it was because of the KC clutch and the firewall was actually starting to crack through. i had to make a plate to keep it from getting worse
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
Feb 27, 2007
#32
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #32
Mustangs before MEN AND WOMEN I say. Damn straight. :SNSign:
 

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
0
59
154
Feb 27, 2007
#33
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #33
If you love your stang so much, why dont you marry it? (Eh, someone had to say it).
 

Strype

Cuthbert catcher
Founding Member
May 11, 1999
61
34
104
Huntsvegas, AL
Feb 27, 2007
#34
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #34
Cable's about to break. When the cable starts to unravel it does that. I could hardly push the clutch in on the 89. MyBad70 put a cable in it and now it's like it was from the factory. Night and day.

PS: "I'm pretty today"
 

OonDeanisS

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2002
902
1
19
Danbury, CT
Feb 27, 2007
#35
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #35
my clutch in my 86 is hard like that, always has been and then it broke, and even with a new cable it was still just as bad, only now that its been sitting for a while its even worse, so bad that if i let off it quickly the cable comes off the quadrant... good thing for cotter pins holding the quadrant on or it would never get fixed.
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
Feb 27, 2007
#36
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #36
Strype, you're always pretty.

I bet mines about to break then...
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
Feb 27, 2007
#37
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #37
jinx369 said:
If you love your stang so much, why dont you marry it? (Eh, someone had to say it).
Click to expand...
Well, I've never been backstabbed or cheated on by my cars so, hey,.....:SNSign:

Mustangs > humans
 

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
0
10
49
Thomasville, ga
Feb 27, 2007
#38
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #38
stykthyn said:
as much as I like working on my stang, poonani comes first
Click to expand...
AGREED!!! i woild have made the tow truck driver take me. i have a girl-friend now but when i was single and had a chance i made surre that chance was executed promptly. why does poonani make guys act like this.
 

Strype

Cuthbert catcher
Founding Member
May 11, 1999
61
34
104
Huntsvegas, AL
Feb 27, 2007
#39
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #39
OonDeanisS said:
my clutch in my 86 is hard like that, always has been and then it broke, and even with a new cable it was still just as bad, only now that its been sitting for a while its even worse, so bad that if i let off it quickly the cable comes off the quadrant... good thing for cotter pins holding the quadrant on or it would never get fixed.
Click to expand...

And I had the SAME problem with my 86 but it wasn't the cable, the clutch wasn't as bad as he's describing but it was bad. And I never figured out why it was like that

~FrankenStang~ said:
Strype, you're always pretty.

I bet mines about to break then...
Click to expand...

 

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
0
3
28
Indianapolis, Indiana
Feb 27, 2007
#40
  • Feb 27, 2007
  • #40
stykthyn said:
well technically his cars are saying no
Click to expand...

troof... one has a headache.. the other is on her period.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Next
First Prev 2 of 3 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

00 4.6L V8 new clutch won’t go into gear when on?
  • Timboslice
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
177
The Welcome Wagon Aug 21, 2026
Noobz347
T
Vibrating clutch pedal
  • t.hite10
  • Aug 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
198
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 11, 2026
squeak93
2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
173
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
T
Newbie looking for some info on speedo gears
  • TDM389
  • Nov 15, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
293
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 16, 2025
TDM389
T
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?