I need the iso connectors for a blaupunkt head unit.

Zombietime

May 9, 2004
I have a blaupunkt miami beach head unit and i took it out of my brother's car. Anyway, i need the iso connectors that plug into the back of the unit where you can splice in your power and speaker leads. Anyone know where to get them online? I found a place in the UK but i prefer to buy within the states.

• Sponsors (?)

BlackPony2000 said:
any Blaupunkt distributor can prob get them. BTW very good unit. Gave one to my father-in-law for x-mas last year. Along with the IDC A-09 indash 5 disc changer.... what a pain to get ahold of !!!! http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/mcforum/files/scan0005.jpg

Yah i like it, it's a nice receiver. I have no idea why the connector is bad but i guess it happens... must have been removed one too many times. I don't think my local shop is a blau dealer but i'll see if they can help me out.

BlackPony2000 said:
happened on the first receiver we put in his car too... pulled it out to install the system in it and it wouldn't work right after that ( hit a bump it would shut off, get too hot in the car it would shut off)... turned out to be the receiver....

The receiver works fine... just that dumb plastic adaptor that plugs into the back of it is what i need. :D