I saw this really bright notch while I was on vacation

9350coupe said:
THATS FANTASTIC:lol:

Timeless2 will be happy that you approve however (comma), I've already determined that his joke was only chuckle worthy.

Please remove the "lol" from your previous post and replace it with "polite chuckle".

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Daggar
Chairman,
Stangnet Fun Committee

• Sponsors (?)

Daggar said:
Timeless2 will be happy that you approve however (comma), I've already determined that his joke was only chuckle worthy.

Please remove the "lol" from your previous post and replace it with "polite chuckle".

Sincerely,

Daggar
Chairman,
Stangnet Fun Committee
You bastid. :fuss:

;)

Daggar said:

Sincerely,

Daggar
Chairman,
Stangnet Fun Committee

I admire your corporate ways, I too gave myself a polite chuckle...I think we both agree that it was "Mildly amusing"

Daggar said:

Sincerely,

Daggar
Chairman,
Stangnet Fun Committee

Dear Timeless2,

Thanks for your joke :lol:!!! I just wanted to say that we personally found the hi-lighter joke to be very entertaining... almost a "gully buster". I would like to take this opportunity to appologize for any lack of respect by daggar toward your joke, and also to let you know that Stangnet.com is a tight nit community and while we do appreciate feedback we ask that you do not reply to this post as we experiencing technical difficulties at this moment. Thank you for your joke, and we will be looking forward to any other jokes you may have.

Thanks,

Dr. Strype
President,
Stangnet User Relations Committee

"If you think, you are"
Henry Ford

Dear Timeless2,

Thanks for your joke :lol:!!! I just wanted to say that we personally found the hi-lighter joke to be very entertaining... almost a "gully buster". I would like to take this opportunity to appologize for any lack of respect by Lyncher toward your joke, and also to let you know that Stangnet.com is a tight nit community and while we do appreciate feedback we ask that you do not reply to this post as we experiencing technical difficulties at this moment. Thank you for your joke, and we will be looking forward to any other jokes you may have.

Thanks,

Dr. Strype
President,

"If you think, you are"
Henry Ford

HoodStrype said:
Dear Timeless2,

Thanks for your joke :lol:!!! I just wanted to say that we personally found the hi-lighter joke to be very entertaining... almost a "gully buster". I would like to take this opportunity to appologize for any lack of respect by daggar toward your joke, and also to let you know that Stangnet.com is a tight nit community and while we do appreciate feedback we ask that you do not reply to this post as we experiencing technical difficulties at this moment. Thank you for your joke, and we will be looking forward to any other jokes you may have.

Thanks,

Dr. Strype
President,

"If you think, you are"
Henry Ford

HoodStrype said:
Dear Timeless2,

Thanks for your joke :lol:!!! I just wanted to say that we personally found the hi-lighter joke to be very entertaining... almost a "gully buster". I would like to take this opportunity to appologize for any lack of respect by Lyncher toward your joke, and also to let you know that Stangnet.com is a tight nit community and while we do appreciate feedback we ask that you do not reply to this post as we experiencing technical difficulties at this moment. Thank you for your joke, and we will be looking forward to any other jokes you may have.

Thanks,

Dr. Strype
President,

"If you think, you are"
Henry Ford
:lol:
You kiss-ass. :p

timeless2 said:
I found some touch-up paint for the owner.

11-0925%20HIGHLIGHTER%20YELLOW.jpeg

^^^^^:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

like already posted the pics def not a chop. i also saw the car in OC during car show weekend. we saw the car coming in traffic pretty far down the road. the pics really dont do the car justice its BRIGHT. i have a couple regular pics of it, just gotta get em online

as for mods, dont think he ever popped the hood but it sounded decent cruisin by. its at least got a decent exhaust on it