I think I found my new project car

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
Well it is a notch. 4cyl auto. He wants $850 for it. Only thing I dont like about it is he has front end damage. I can see spots on the inner fender areas where it was creased a little. radiator support is straight and I assume it was replaced. what to you guys think. I want to grab it and start collecting parts for the swap. Going to go 302/331 stroker efi, t-5. seems like notches are far and few between here these days or they want too much (freakin male pride). Mostly I am holding out for something better but I also need to sell my 01gt so I know how much exactly I have.

give me your opinions.

• Sponsors (?)

$850 seems steep for a 4cyl notch with front end damage, regardless of the year. There's a 4cyl hatch that I know of with a good body for $250 less. I might jump on it myself and use the 302 I have sitting in my garage for it.

the front end is put back together so no way of telling the true extent without taking it all apart. everything seems to line up but that is cosmetic.

I have been looking for sometime around here but havent found anything. You guys said it and I didnt believe you. I regret selling my fox. should have kept both.

If I could find a clean hatch for $250 I would be all over it. It seems most deals to be had are more on the east coast. Or at least east from where I am.