I want to Pimp-Slap my co-worker (Rant)

I would call her husband and tell him that you felt bad having be a part of her cheating on him, then insist its true. Then at the end of the month slam her with restocking fees, email her or IM her **** form a anonymous email or SN(I can help with this part if you want) while the boss is in the room and ask if she will check her email that you sent her something important(the trick is to actually send her something so it doesn't look susupicious) then be like ohhh what is that?? looking at **** on a office computer??? and she will get fired after she watched **** and had **** load of fees and her husband leaves her and to top it off, pop her tire"on accident" and make sure the spare is popped"on accidnet" yeah that would be sufficient revenge :D

• Sponsors (?)

grey5.0beast said:
I would call her husband and tell him that you felt bad having be a part of her cheating on him, then insist its true. Then at the end of the month slam her with restocking fees, email her or IM her **** form a anonymous email or SN(I can help with this part if you want) while the boss is in the room and ask if she will check her email that you sent her something important(the trick is to actually send her something so it doesn't look susupicious) then be like ohhh what is that?? looking at **** on a office computer??? and she will get fired after she watched **** and had **** load of fees and her husband leaves her and to top it off, pop her tire"on accident" and make sure the spare is popped"on accidnet" yeah that would be sufficient revenge :D

damn dude, and i thought i was sadistic

yeah we dont want to kill her, just ruin the rest of her life, because she made a dumbass remark:rolleyes:
My dad was going through the same crap, only he isnt monitered, his boss in in indy and he in in t'ville, so that isnt the issue, but she would put these stupid demands on him that were rediculus, the guys down here that my dad is over, there are 4 of them and they were making more profit than, the plant up in indy and they have 75+ people working up there, amd my dads plant has 11 years straight no accedents and they built the plant 11 years ago. what they did was complianed like a mofo, no harrassment, just complaining and smartass remarks, that got her moved to a new position, so she is not over him any more, this week they all went to applebees for lunch to celebrate!! LOL He is much happier now. :D