I'm a Founding Member? What's this?

• Sponsors (?)

Well it just means that some of us have been around here for a long a$$ time!! :cheers: I do think its pretty a cool way to recognize people who have stuck around for 5+ years. Because I tell you what, I have seen a lot of people come and go since I been here.

You guys should be happy with any title change. I've been here nearly 3 years, during which time I have asked for help, given help, gotten advice, been called names, argued with, forgiven, been forgiven, laughed, bitched and whined about 1,645 times (as of this writing, and not including the Talk forum) and I STILL am a lowly super stallion! Oh well, could be worse, I could be a gelding... :rolleyes:

zookeeper said:
You guys should be happy with any title change. I've been here nearly 3 years, during which time I have asked for help, given help, gotten advice, been called names, argued with, forgiven, been forgiven, laughed, bitched and whined about 1,645 times (as of this writing, and not including the Talk forum) and I STILL am a lowly super stallion! Oh well, could be worse, I could be a gelding... :rolleyes:
Move over brother, ME TOO !!!!!! :D :D :bang: :bang:

Well, back in the day.... we used to post via pony express....... get it...... PONY!?!??! express..... (guess you had to be there)

Used to you could look at the members list and sort by join date. I joined only after about 2 months after StangNet started, believe me, it looks a lot different than it did in the beginning. I think that Craig with the St. Louis Blues avatar is the only one that's been in the classic forum longer than me that posts very much at all, and I haven't seen him around in a while. I guess that makes me the old man on the old board at StangNet. I guess founding member is better than throbbing member, I think the blood would all go to my head. :D

1320stang said:
At least you don't have those canbarelygo seats in your car anymore.

Dude, we still gotta meet up sometime. Maybe I can swing some tickets to the annual "Go kick the crap out of UT" at the Cotten Bowl this year.

LOL! I know that's right about the seats. :D

That'd be really fun. I'd love to play tour guide to my part of the world :nice:
Hook 'em horns!