I'm Back!

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
Did you miss me? I'm really glad to be back. The cruise was greaaaat. There was tons of girls, 3500 people on the boat, and probably 30-40 15-17 year old girls, and 98% of them were hot. I went to Hati, Jamaca, Great Cayman, and Cosumel Mexico. Cosumel and Cayman was my favorite. I got tons of pics, i'll post them later, i gotta get unpack.

Did i miss anything on stangnet?

Word... sounds like the ****. glad you went? ill bet when you saw the first hot chick in a tiny bikini you forgot all about us.
been slow

Wait, you left for a while?

matthiasj said:
wow whats the combo?

I think he's still spraying, but with some heads now.

The cruise was fun huh? I'm going the first week in October with my friend, we're going to Cozumel, Belize, and I think the Dominican or something like that.

Cozumel is the s h it isn't it? When you turn on the main road coming from the docks, if you hang a left and go down the street a ways, there's a pimp bar and restaraunt on your right side. There's a pool that is right up next to the bar, you can just swim up and order drinks. It's awesome.

Glad to hear you had fun. You didn't miss much here while you were gone. Mike's tranny just blew up, Grady's *****ing about not enough tech (sorry Grady! lol) and everybody's cars seem to be breaking.

I'm 17 but i got **** faced on cosumel, i went to Playa Mia beach, and they didnt card...Coronas and tequila will get you ****ed up. None of the bars carded me, so i got drunk on every island. it was fun

Actually while you we're gone we took a vote to all sell our cars and buy Honda Civic hatchbacks.

So this forum is now dedicated to Honda Tuning. Please join the coolness or leave.

CManT1914 said:
I thought moderators had to be guys who actually contributed something useful to the threads? And sorry buddy, an 11.98 in the 1/8 mile isn't spectacular.:

(both my things i said were lies btw)

....and that fool (CMan) got his h/c/i up and runnin

matthiasj said:
I'm 17 but i got **** faced on zima, i went to Playa Mia beach, and they didnt card...fuzzy navals and smirnoff will get you ****ed up. None of the bars carded me, so i got drunk on every island. it was fun

fixt welcome back mang, now i have someone to argue with on aim again

super302 said:

(both my things i said were lies btw)

....and that fool (CMan) got his h/c/i up and runnin

Just messing with ya, I knew you were lying.

Yea I got my stang running, I had popped a head gasket, and my front and rear lower intake seals were shot. Still working out the bugs, I think my coil is taking a dump on me, my tach is jumping all over the place, getting stuck, and my car starts puttering at wot or 3500 rpms. I'm also waiting on my Pro-M maf to get back from being recaled, as the C&L I have isn't fit to crap in.

matthiasj said:
is it fast?

Hard to tell with a poopy coil and maf. But I just broke down and ordered a msd blaster coil, msd cap and rotor, and fms 9mm wires. Hopefully that will waken it up. Certainly feels like it wants to rip the tires off though, but when I actually hit the gas hard it has problems, lol. But the sound is unbelievable. It is so incredibly loud man. I gotta get Chris another sound clip of it now so he can update his site. It's got a nice lope at idle, and oh man does she scream when you hit the gas. Revs up a lot quicker too. I've had so many bikes revving at me the last week or two, lol.