Im doing it, im gettin the magnapacks!

lukerat

Founding Member
Oct 5, 2002
columbus, oh
Im currently working on getting my magnapacks in the mail. I cant wait to see what the magnaflow o/r x pipe + magnapack combination sounds like. Wife just went out and bought some cloths so I am getting a gift for myself :D Anyone heard this combo before? WHat should I expect? As far as installation, I am going to be doing it myself, is there anything I should be ready for? How long should it take? Anything I may need? Anything need cut or welded? Any info would be greatkly appreciated. I want to order them now so i will have them in by spring. Hopefully by then I will have the money for some headers too...

• Sponsors (?)

yup, whole catback. :D Im already excited!, but i dont know if i will wanna put them on now or wait until after the snow quits :shrug: oh well, but at least i will have them. besides, stainless steel doesnt rust, right? so i should have no prob...just thinking out loud...sorry :)

lukerat said:
yup, whole catback. :D Im already excited!, but i dont know if i will wanna put them on now or wait until after the snow quits :shrug: oh well, but at least i will have them. besides, stainless steel doesnt rust, right? so i should have no prob...just thinking out loud...sorry :)

Where did you order yours from?

lukerat said:
Put it on :D

omg jonjon, that sounds fing sweet! The whole time i was watching that video i had a huge azz smile on my face man. How can someone call that rice?? Im gonna put it on right away. Man, I have to get my stuff in the mail right away...

I put a catted magnaflow x-pipe and magnapack set-up the day after x-mas. Man I loved it as soon as I started it. It has just gotten better and better as the mufflers burn in. I am so happy with the sound. I personnally think the "BLOW"masters sound horrible when combined with an x-pipe. Then again I was never a huge fan of "SLOW"masters to begin with.
I am in the proccess of making a sound clips of my car with the exhuast.

I hope you will love it!!!! I know I do!!!! :banana: :banana: :nice:

Come on guys, don't start another "your exhaust sound like rice" war. We all have different taste. Some of us don't even like the exhaust that they owned but they don't want to admit it. Bottom line is, there isn't ONE PERFECT exhaust set-up for everyone. Thus, we have million kinds of set-up to choose from. And nothing makes me more happier to get to see/compare different kind of set-up then finally get to own the one that I want. case dismissed.