I'm Ready for Knotts, are you?

Haha, nah didn't know that was you. I guess I was expecting someone older. Weren't there earlier in the day when I first got there, came back and I saw you and your lady.
Yeah that was me, most people expect the same thing when they see my car, but when i was sitting there all kinds of people would come up and ask where the owner was
Looks real nice.

thanks dude

Nice to finally meet you Guy. Your Car looks great, & even better in person. The stretched fenders & race tires on all 4 corners definitely make it look aggressive...

I had a blast at Knott's, & will definitely be back next year... My fox ran great on the 850+ mile round trip...

Yeah it was nice meeting you to, i'll be up in Sac in a few months so i figure i'll see you then

yea i was over by the lightings for most of the show since my dad had all the snacks/food lol!! plus the shade was back there too. I did come up a few times though to see if i could meet anyone else or check out a fox again. the few times i came back by your ride either it was just your lady there or no one was there!

My buddy with the blue vert was parked next to me and for a good part fof the show i was hangin with him