PICT0165-1.jpg

PICT0166-1.jpg

PICT0168-1.jpg

PICT0169-1.jpg

PICT0170-1.jpg

PICT0171-1.jpg

PICT0172-1.jpg

PICT0176-1.jpg

Few more things to clean, like the rims and windows but i wanted pics before the sun went down

• Sponsors (?)

Haha, nah didn't know that was you. I guess I was expecting someone older. Weren't there earlier in the day when I first got there, came back and I saw you and your lady.
Yeah that was me, most people expect the same thing when they see my car, but when i was sitting there all kinds of people would come up and ask where the owner was :rlaugh:
Looks real nice.

thanks dude

Nice to finally meet you Guy. Your Car looks great, & even better in person. The stretched fenders & race tires on all 4 corners definitely make it look aggressive...

I had a blast at Knott's, & will definitely be back next year... My fox ran great on the 850+ mile round trip...

Nice to finally meet you Guy. Your Car looks great, & even better in person. The stretched fenders & race tires on all 4 corners definitely make it look aggressive...

I had a blast at Knott's, & will definitely be back next year... My fox ran great on the 850+ mile round trip...

Yeah it was nice meeting you to, i'll be up in Sac in a few months so i figure i'll see you then

yea i was over by the lightings for most of the show since my dad had all the snacks/food lol!! plus the shade was back there too. I did come up a few times though to see if i could meet anyone else or check out a fox again. the few times i came back by your ride either it was just your lady there or no one was there!

yea i was over by the lightings for most of the show since my dad had all the snacks/food lol!! plus the shade was back there too. I did come up a few times though to see if i could meet anyone else or check out a fox again. the few times i came back by your ride either it was just your lady there or no one was there!

My buddy with the blue vert was parked next to me and for a good part fof the show i was hangin with him