• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

I'm Ready for Knotts, are you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shaolin Crane
  • Start date Start date Apr 24, 2010
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
R

RatStang

New Member
Feb 11, 2010
544
0
0
Apr 27, 2010
#21
  • Apr 27, 2010
  • #21
Shaolin Crane said:
was that a poke at me? I was sitting in a red chair all day and my lady was sitting on my lap, shoulda came by and said hi
Click to expand...


Please post pics of lady.
 

Shaolin Crane

Banned
Oct 6, 2008
2,627
7
0
Kommiefornia
Apr 27, 2010
#22
  • Apr 27, 2010
  • #22
DontGivaRatz said:
Please post pics of lady.
Click to expand...

uhm alright























as far as the other lady, yeah no
 

beyondspexj

Member
Oct 30, 2009
265
0
17
Las Vegas
Apr 27, 2010
#23
  • Apr 27, 2010
  • #23
LOL
 
R

RatStang

New Member
Feb 11, 2010
544
0
0
Apr 27, 2010
#24
  • Apr 27, 2010
  • #24
Shaolin Crane said:
uhm alright

as far as the other lady, yeah no
Click to expand...








 

fiveohwblow

Official Member
15 Year Member
Jul 21, 2005
2,169
145
155
Apr 27, 2010
#25
  • Apr 27, 2010
  • #25
DGAR is a leg humper!!!!!
 
F

FoxGT87

5 Year Member
Aug 1, 2009
1,518
8
83
St.pete FL
Apr 27, 2010
#26
  • Apr 27, 2010
  • #26
your car is pretty awesome looking Guy. sounds like you had a lot of fun. how close is the dart?
 

Shaolin Crane

Banned
Oct 6, 2008
2,627
7
0
Kommiefornia
Apr 27, 2010
#27
  • Apr 27, 2010
  • #27
FoxGT87 said:
your car is pretty awesome looking Guy. sounds like you had a lot of fun. how close is the dart?
Click to expand...

needs a tranny and a blower
 

GroverDill

GoldMember
Founding Member
Aug 18, 1999
5,442
1,490
214
Demotte IN 46310
Apr 27, 2010
#28
  • Apr 27, 2010
  • #28
I like the black carpet in the grey/tan interior.

Car looks awesome.
 

Shaolin Crane

Banned
Oct 6, 2008
2,627
7
0
Kommiefornia
Apr 28, 2010
#29
  • Apr 28, 2010
  • #29
GroverDill said:
I like the black carpet in the grey/tan interior.

Car looks awesome.
Click to expand...

thanks dude, did you come by and see the car?
 

mustang92man

Member
Nov 26, 2000
47
0
6
Thousand Oaks, CA
Apr 28, 2010
#30
  • Apr 28, 2010
  • #30
I was bummed I didn't make it to Knott's this year. Was looking for more ideas for my car. I have to ask Shaolin, who's fenders are those? Where did you find them? Are they tiger racing or whatever their name is? I have real FR500's on my car and can't decide if I want to roll the front fenders or not because I definitely have a rubbing problem. Any info would be great! Thanks.

Shawn
 

Shaolin Crane

Banned
Oct 6, 2008
2,627
7
0
Kommiefornia
Apr 28, 2010
#31
  • Apr 28, 2010
  • #31
mustang92man said:
I was bummed I didn't make it to Knott's this year. Was looking for more ideas for my car. I have to ask Shaolin, who's fenders are those? Where did you find them? Are they tiger racing or whatever their name is? I have real FR500's on my car and can't decide if I want to roll the front fenders or not because I definitely have a rubbing problem. Any info would be great! Thanks.

Shawn
Click to expand...

stock fox fenders
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Rim suggestions
  • mason5.0
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
290
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Help! Problem with replacment window regulator motor
  • TTSaleen
  • Oct 24, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
355
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 24, 2025
General karthief
M
2001 SVT Cobra Decision Time
  • Mec
  • Aug 13, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
165
The Welcome Wagon Aug 14, 2026
nickyb
F
86 notch NEED HELP!!!!
  • foxbody86
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
130
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 9, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?