In-car Track Pass Video

• Sponsors (?)

Yup NED. I think that was at the Tasca Day event. I also think he won his class that day. One other 10.0-9.9 car there (nitrous car), but wasn't legal to go 9s and lost due to being disqualified in the semi finals.

I will poke around and see if he has any other videos online. I also had no idea he had a camera set up like that either. Might have to borrow it sometime.

The Jericho is an awesome transmission. The vertigate shifter is a pretty trick way to ring out the gears. Just push and pull for each gear change. Much different feel than the H patterned transmissions we are all used to.

Over the years my father, myself and my brother have been working on the driving. For the most part we have it down pat, but I'm sure there is always room to improve. :D

I actually really wanted to race the car around a track. Had a group trying to set up a day at Line Rock Park here in CT, but it never ended up getting put together.

Had another attempt at some road course stuff, but once again, life got in the way.

As with the drag racing, I would probably get a bit hooked and find myself out there trying to perfect it. LOL.