Fuel Injector identification

Mstng93SSP

You have a nice rear end there Dave.
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Mililani, Hawaii
Anyone know what these are? Tried using google but could not really come up with anything? They were sold to me as 24lb injectors but I do not think they are. They are not blue, they are very light olive green.

xAtQVj.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Could be several; I found nothing in my listings with those numbers on them. Could be Toyota 13.5 lb/hr or they could be 18 lb/hr, or whatever. Honestly, you really have limited options. Without knowing what they are, you "could" send them off for flow testing/cleaning. Then you'll know. I just went through this and sent mine out for inspection; one came in nearly dead and the others were all over the place (also purchased on the used market). The cost to flow/clean/repair them was about $70 less than a new set of siemens-deka 80lb injectors, and they'd still be old/used injectors. So I just replaced them with a new set of siemens-deka 80 lb.

Reactions: 2 users
As a tuner, and your tuner..... I dont like maybe injectors.... I prefer to buy new from a reputable source. In the classifieds someone has a set of new LU47 LB injectors for sale priced decently.

Reactions: 2 users
I have new injectors in my car, these are just a set I was going to try to get rid of but being they are unknown I will just toss them in my spare parts bin....to die a slow death I'm sure.

They look like the injectors off a Lincoln mark8, which are 24#.

I have a set, but I believe they are made by Bosch and have a Ford p/n on them.

They have the exact same color scheme though

I know I'm late in posting this but figured a positive ID might be useful to someone. Your injectors are Denso #19550-2741 or Ford# F55E-A2E.
They are 24lb injectors and applicable to the Lincoln MK8 or Cobra 5.0. And yes, they should be light green for that number, light blue for the F2LE-B2A.

Found them on Injectorplanet.com if you want a pretty good general injector reference site. If you want specific applications though you have to dig elsewhere.

You're quit welcome. I came across the website I mentioned while researching some other injectors. I had a lot of time on my hands at work Saturday and recalled your thread.

This should probably go on a new thread but.... The injectors I was originally researching were Bosch #0280155832. They are also 24lb injectors but are the EV6 body with the Jetronic connector, 4 hole pintle and the proper impedance. I found a rebuilt set of 7 on Rock Auto under wholesaler closeout for $8.46 ea. No, I didn't mistype that. I bought all 7 and wish they had 8!!

They're listed for a 1999-2001 Volvo S-80 and are also the ones LMR shows as a "Type III EV1" 24lb upgrade....for $199.99 for a set of 8...and theirs are rebuilds too!

Reactions: 1 user