Insured Value

candphall

Jun 8, 2009
Orlando Florida
My 69 fastback is hitting the road. This car is an amature restoration but I must admit it came out pretty damn good, thanks to all your help. It is a 351 Cleveland, automatic, factory air and power steering. I have no idea of the value. I would like some idea so I can insure it. Also who have you used to get insurance, I know of Hagarty for one but I am sure there are others. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

We use Hagerty for all 3 of our Mustangs. As far as what yours is worth, I can't really help you there. I do know that Hagerty generally accepts the number that you tell them for what it's worth. Of course they're going to want a few pictures and to know where it's stored - i.e. in a garage, the driveway, storage facility, etc, and may want a picture from the road to verify that it's not really in the public's eye, I suppose so a would-be thief can't see it when doing a drive-by of the property. But I've had nothing but a good experience from them since purchasing my policy about 4 or 5 years ago now.