Interior and Upholstery Interior screw size chart???

Does anyone know of a chart that tells what size screws are used in different parts of the interior? I purchased a 1990 hatchback and it's missing half the plastic panel screws for the hatch area and a couple screws here and there on the dash & console. I don't need a whole interior hardware kit as most of it will get lost before I ever need it.

• Sponsors (?)

If you read carefully it tells you the kit comes with labels so you know where they go. Note the sentence highlighted in blue. Looks like you will need to buy the whole kit. :stick:

If I remember right the screws are no more than an inch long for those rear trim panels, and half inch for the dash panels. Im sure you could round something up for what you need.

8F3B71AC-46AA-4487-9F5D-01C5F05E4BDF.jpeg

OK...once again, I don't need a whole kit. I know I can get an entire interior kit from LMR, if I want, and have all the screws I would ever need for the whole interior. I just want to know the actual size of the screws so I can purchase one or two of what I need instead of getting a dozen and wasting ten. Or, purchasing a rear hatch area kit and wasting half the kit.

The question isn't how can I get the screws! I'll quote from my original message:

"Does anyone know of a chart that tells what size screws are used in different parts of the interior?"

I'm just looking for information on the SIZE of screws. I'm not looking for where I can get a bunch of screws that I won't need.

I have never seen of such a chart before nor has this question really been asked much.

I have the same issue as my car is an interior swap and I'm sure a few of the screws are wrong. For $50 I've debated just buying the kit and having everything 100% new.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user