Is my car running what it should?

Combo is in sig and I would like to know if you guys think my car is running the times it should or should it be doing better? My best pass was a 13.0 @ 105 with a1.68 60' ft. I've only raced it about 5 times at the track and can improve my driving, but I wanted to see if you guys think my combo is right where it should be or not.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

That thing is flying in my o. Does it feel fast? Based on my experience, your 60' time is incredible and the fact that you are running almost 12's with gt40's on it is pretty good. Your MPH seems to indicate that you are probably a pretty good driver for that time.

couple questions. have you weighed the car? you still have the stock rear end right? how high are you launching? what bushings do you have in the control arms and do you have the torque boxes reinforced? sorry for all the questions but i will be getting control arms soon and have been thinking about getting slicks also and just wanted a better idea of what you have :nice:

forgot to answer the tire question, MT ET Streets 26x11.5x15. I tried the 27 hoosiers but they were too big. They slowed me down almost 5tenths and I lost 4mph.

I have MAC u/l control arms(not sure about bushings, just the ones they came with), full length subframe connectors which came with torque box reinforcements. I'm only launching at 4500rpm cause I'm running the stock rear end and I'm scared of breaking it. I may try it a bit harder so I can hit my goal, but I'll try at 4500 first.