Fox Is possible to get a driver quality fox anymore?

I think we’ve peaked (for now) in terms of Foxbody prices and we might start to see a softening. The real estate market seems to be softening and I’ve seen hiring freezes/layoffs occurring in the tech industry.

Not a crystal ball by any means, but I think if you have a wad of cash for a project and have been sitting on it, I’d wait a little bit longer.

On the other side of things, if you wanted to unload a car, now is the time before folks start to wise up to economic indicators.

I am no authority on any of this. Just an opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I think we’ve peaked (for now) in terms of Foxbody prices and we might start to see a softening. The real estate market seems to be softening and I’ve seen hiring freezes/layoffs occurring in the tech industry.

Not a crystal ball by any means, but I think if you have a wad of cash for a project and have been sitting on it, I’d wait a little bit longer.

On the other side of things, if you wanted to unload a car, now is the time before folks start to wise up to economic indicators.

I am no authority on any of this. Just an opinion.
And crypto is crashing bad........... Seen it before, houses are going to crash next, if the " fall of America" is still some years out.....

I remember during the last boom and bust cycle from 2005-2008. All the idiots who HELOC'd their houses to buy boats, harley's, cars, hummers, bought multiple houses sight unseen to flip. Then came 2007 and 2008 and you could buy these from them at 20cents on the dollar. What is coming will be equally as bad. Mustang rollers now going for $7-8k.. Rust buckets going for $10k...

When it comes to people not affording to put gas in their cars, pay the rent, or buy groceries soon, they will need to liquidate their toys

Reactions: 1 user
I remember during the last boom and bust cycle from 2005-2008. All the idiots who HELOC'd their houses to buy boats, harley's, cars, hummers, bought multiple houses sight unseen to flip.
These were the people who expected the Taxpayers to bail them out after they maxed out their home value every year or so with a refi for toys.... This is why I was against bailing out anyone.....

I'd agree stang5. I was talking macro and car markets... & U have added the very current (8% inflation, current shortages v demand, etc) financials/gen economy. BOTH should B taken into any full consideration (+ arent there so many more?). These 2 might B the biggest when on a site like this~