Is the rain ever gonna stop

• Sponsors (?)

I don’t have cats on mine anymore, but if I drive 500 miles a year, that’s a lot. I would never take the cats off my daily driver. That would be irresponsible. I have a 7 year old daughter and I’m definitely worried about what the worlds gonna be like when she’s my age. But I don’t think any of this has anything to do with the rain, or the lower than average temps. Everything is cyclical. Just my opinion. I’m not a meteorologist.

So, in the tulsa area we have received almost 24" of rain in the past thirty days..........UNCLE!

We had a tornado through the southern side of town last night. Tore the roof off of my bodyshop and knocked a good size tree onto my ex's condo. My daughter is staying with me for a bit. It took a tornado, but she's "visiting" me now, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Well you guys can send it on to eastern NC. The rain that is, not the tornadoes. We normally get about 1" a week this time of year, but this year month to date we have had less than .5" total.
I wouldn't normally care that much, but we just built a new house and have almost $20k in sod and landscaping that is dying! Even watering with 3 sprinklers for 3-4 hours a day it's not near enough. Last year this time when they were doing the foundation it wouldn't stop raining. Just can't win with the weather.

So, in the tulsa area we have received almost 24" of rain in the past thirty days..........UNCLE!

We had a tornado through the southern side of town last night. Tore the roof off of my bodyshop and knocked a good size tree onto my ex's condo. My daughter is staying with me for a bit. It took a tornado, but she's "visiting" me now, lol.
You folks in that area of the country have been taking it on the chin, Godspeed.
Tornadoes are the one thing we don't "normally" deal with here in the Northeast, although they do happen on occasion.

So the dam that controls the local big river (the Arkansas) started to release 275,000 cu ft of water per second today. The rain won't seem to stop. All the lower lying towns like Bixby and Muskogee are under water, people in shelters all over the place.

Trivia wise, Niagra Falls flows 212,000 cu ft per second normally.

Aaaaannnnnnnddddd we're getting another 3" of rain tonight and tomorrow.

My shop just got power again after the little tornado that screwed up stuff in Sapulpa. Still gotta big hole in the roof, just not over the paint shop :D

So after the rain the dam might go to 300,000 cu ft per second.

Good thing I live on a hill.

So the dam that controls the local big river (the Arkansas) started to release 275,000 cu ft of water per second today. The rain won't seem to stop. All the lower lying towns like Bixby and Muskogee are under water, people in shelters all over the place.

Trivia wise, Niagra Falls flows 212,000 cu ft per second normally.

Aaaaannnnnnnddddd we're getting another 3" of rain tonight and tomorrow.

My shop just got power again after the little tornado that screwed up stuff in Sapulpa. Still gotta big hole in the roof, just not over the paint shop :D

So after the rain the dam might go to 300,000 cu ft per second.

Good thing I live on a hill.

Man... God bless Dave. Stay safe. I’ve seen some footage on TV of what’s been going on, and it puts regular everyday problems in perspective!! We’ve had some pretty serious hurricanes come through here. Those tornadoes are on a whole different level!!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user