Is there an improved LH outside mirror for a '66 coupe restomod?

I have searched and searched but not seen an answer. I understand the history of mirrors on 64-66 with dealers using what was available, but I just want to know what is the best outside mirror for visibility? The stock one you can barely see anything out of. I have seen to retrofit a '67-68 that is a little bigger and sticks out a little further. I have heard '65 Galaxie mirror. Is there anything else out there that looks reasonable but gives better visibility on the Drivers side? I don't want anything crazy, just a decent mirror so I can see what is behind me. Any pics of cars with non-stock mirrors that you feel helped visibility? (again, understanding "stock" is a loose term for these)

• Sponsors (?)

Just FYI...most any mirror from the era can be bolted(though some have different bolt patterns which require drilling a new hole). You think the stock mustang mirrors are bad? How about JDM RA29 Celicas? :

0.jpg

Although the American market Celicas were a bit more reasonable(I had one of these at one point):

YPYWGZB0oFRQrjMDgULsP-BB17g9mfJ1zlEhuIVmObbE_0MnWc.jpg

As for mirrors I would use? I would go to the 67-68 rectangular style(which always made more sense in my mind for the early mustang body lines anyway)

Well, there are always camaro mirrors:

SDK-684502-C_xl.jpg

The '68 Camaro mirror is a bit sleeker than the Fairlane 500, while still being large enough for good visibility...no clue how difficult fitment would be though....however, since you can re-drill the bracket to match the car, its one you might be able to afford experimenting with.