Is there any way to get the Trickflow kit without the intake?

I don't think there is...but I would much rather run an Edelbrock RPM II with the trickflow heads than the TF street heat intake. It's just if I bought the kit from summit it would be $2249.95...then if I bought all the parts in the kit separate except for the intake it would be $2146.00. It's like getting the intake for $100. At that point I might as well buy the kit and sell the intake for $300 and I'm still making money. I would rather not go through the hassle though. If anyone has some good ideas please let me know. Thanks.
- Justin

• Sponsors (?)

I couldn't stomach giving it away for so little, but if I do go this route, I will probably offer it up here first at a very low price compared to the $450 it costs new.

If you do, just let me know. I might be able to afford it, I might not. Depends. I would get it and sell it on eBay, you would definitely make some money.

Yes you can. Just call summit, and they will deduct the cost of the intake. I had asked when i got my kit cuz I wasn't sure if i wanted it or not

I didn't want the Street Heat intake either. So I bought the Track Heat with it. I also upgraded the cam to a stage 2. The dumb sales guy gave me a lecture about how swapping parts defeated the reason of a KIT and the discount. He was trying to talk me out of the cam upgrade. When I finally got him to enter it into the computer. It was less than $20 difference. He shut up.

Bottom line... ask them. You don't have to even order at that moment. Ask, then think it over, and call back. :nice:

You guys are all absolutely correct. I sent them an e-mail last night and they were more than happy to deduct the trickflow intake and put the edelbrock in. Summit is really a great company.

So what do you guys think of the Edelbrock RPM II on top of the trickflows?

I would if it was the track heat and I didn't have to smog (tf track heat is non smog able). I just gotta think the rpm II would be so much better than the tf street heat intake.

Edit: I'm going to start a new thread in tech section since this is getting off topic from the original intent of the thread