Is this a decent price?

• Sponsors (?)

Eh, the 7ups go for pretty good money if they're clean and untouched. But that's about it. And if you aren't a collector it's just a green vert with white seats.

If it's as good as condition as the pics make it look and actually only needs those few things fixed which may cost little to nothing (depending on what's wrong with the a/c), i'd say the asking price is fair.

It's a vert and most of the time the roof and seats are beat to death, those 2 items would cost 2 grand alone to fix, but he's done them already.
Then you have what appears to be fresh paint, that's $2500+ (depending on the quality, if it's maacoo, subtract $3500).

Good luck finding a better condition vert for less than that here in NJ, so not sure where you live but here i think it's a good deal.

Meh, its not too bad, maybe a touch high. It would be better if they had some pics of the top up, but something tells me that its kept in that garage behind it and teh top is clean. id say 4500 to 5500 if it has a newish top on it and the car is really as clean as it looks. those are probably the cleanest white seats ive seen in a while!

Did those cars come without armrests?