Is this possible, Someone PLEASE HELP!?

SoGullyGT

Aug 6, 2004
Hey, i have a cervinis stalker aftermarket front bumper and my car is riding an inch and a half lower than stock, so it sits pretty low to the ground. Im wondering if theres a way i can get a tow hook that will stick out of my front bumper so towing my car is easier, as of now its impossible to get it towed in the front without ruining my bumper!

• Sponsors (?)

SoGullyGT said:
Hey, i have a cervinis stalker aftermarket front bumper and my car is riding an inch and a half lower than stock, so it sits pretty low to the ground. Im wondering if theres a way i can get a tow hook that will stick out of my front bumper so towing my car is easier, as of now its impossible to get it towed in the front without ruining my bumper!
i doubt its possible...my car is also lowered 1.5 inches and i have the same problem. with the lower bumper there is no way you can do it.

i hav the steeda front and i think it sits lower then yours. i have been wondering how i am going to get it towed when i have to, without ruining the front also. i hope there are some towing companies that specialize it towing real low and exotic cars. if there isnt one im starting one. id pay a little extra!

ADRENLN said:
i hav the steeda front and i think it sits lower then yours. i have been wondering how i am going to get it towed when i have to, without ruining the front also. i hope there are some towing companies that specialize it towing real low and exotic cars. if there isnt one im starting one. id pay a little extra!

One type of truck they use for Lambos and Ferraris etc basically sits the flatbed on the ground. They also have trick little polyurethane rollers so they don't mess up the driveway :D I don't know how you'd find out if there's a company with one of those types of trucks besides asking/calling around :shrug:

hmmm, my car is about 2.5 lower up front, I have the stock bumper though whenever I need to tow it I usually just tow it using the front rollbar.

Good luck though, what you might want to look into is welding some hooks on the chassis somewhere to where it's easily accesible, or just master the skill of taking you front bumper off.