IS THIS WORTH THE MONEY??

SIRRWANYEH

May 9, 2004
Hello, i was checking out rpmoutlet.com and they seem to have a pretty good site....i saw this package on there... http://www.rpmoutlet.com/newv61552ins.htm ...i was wondering if it was worth it ...it comes with a MAC cold air kit, a BBK 70mm throttle body, and motor/vator t-body spacer.....the price is $460 and it says you get gains of 28.2 rwhp....im not sure what the throttle body and spacer does but is this a good price for this kit and is it worth it? or is the site embelishing on the gains? thanks a lot for the input! :nice: ....o and i just like this lil guy.... :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

GREENBIOCH said:
no just buy the CAI by itself and save your cash, the TB isn't needed to your pushing some larger air through with a blower. in fact you may lose some power with it while your still NA.

Right on. :nice: I was very close to buying a TB myself until I did some research. As far as the spacer, it's only $80 by itself and I noticed a slight gain when I got mine installed. I'd say buy the intake for sure and, if you want something cheap that's good for a couple of ponies, go ahead with the spacer....and yes, the spacer will fit with the intake. :nice: