It has been since 2006 since my last post. who is still around?

84blkstang

Jun 4, 2003
Springfield MO
Visit site
I am stuck doing a clinical rotation in Tulsa Ok. I was going through old emails and I found one from Stangnet. After several failed log in attempts and misspellings of my sign on I remembered my password. I Started going through old threads and man the memories have came flooding back to the hours I spent on stangnet and corral.net. What members are still around from the 2001-2006 era ?
Jricher? mustang 5L5? Massonz? TMoss? the USMC guy who had the badass twin turbo green gt that was wrecked? Those are the only names I can remember from that time.

• Sponsors(?)

84blkstang

Jun 4, 2003
Springfield MO
Visit site
Welcome back! I lurked way more then I posted back in the day but I remember your name since it was similiar to my old handle "95Black50".
Thanks! I think I was 15-16yo when I made this account. I no longer have the 84 GT. I have a 90 now but its just gathering dust on the back burner due to my school commitments. I have ridiculous plans for the car after I graduate.

Scrolling through the forum brings back all the memories of 3:73 vs 4:10 flowmaster vs magnaflow, edelbrock vs AFR. oh man its been a while. Hey Kabuki! Its been a while!

JDSpeed

Sep 25, 2015
Welcome Back! I just hopped back on too! I missed my mustang family -- hard to stay away from. It's been a few years, but a bit wiser and a learned a couple tricks along the way. If anyone needs anything 3D printed/designed I'm ramping up operations :stick:

Reactions: 7991LXnSHO

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
Maybe a 67 nose and tail?
that would be mike, he will chime in if you spell something wrong, use bad grammar or want to know how to scare the crap out of your cat. :jester:

Mustang5L5

A little massaging and it went right in
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
So where are the pics of the '90?

You've got a lot of catching up to do. Last time you logged on here, my car was an AOD with red interior

jrichker

StangNet's favorite TOOL
SN Certified Technician
Mar 10, 2000
Dublin GA
lowendmac.com
I am stuck doing a clinical rotation in Tulsa Ok. I was going through old emails and I found one from Stangnet. After several failed log in attempts and misspellings of my sign on I remembered my password. I Started going through old threads and man the memories have came flooding back to the hours I spent on stangnet and corral.net. What members are still around from the 2001-2006 era ?
Jricher? mustang 5L5? Massonz? TMoss? the USMC guy who had the badass twin turbo green gt that was wrecked? Those are the only names I can remember from that time.
I'm still here - going on 20 years at Stangnet...