It has been since 2006 since my last post. who is still around?

I am stuck doing a clinical rotation in Tulsa Ok. I was going through old emails and I found one from Stangnet. After several failed log in attempts and misspellings of my sign on I remembered my password. I Started going through old threads and man the memories have came flooding back to the hours I spent on stangnet and corral.net. What members are still around from the 2001-2006 era ?
Jricher? mustang 5L5? Massonz? TMoss? the USMC guy who had the badass twin turbo green gt that was wrecked? Those are the only names I can remember from that time.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome back! I lurked way more then I posted back in the day but I remember your name since it was similiar to my old handle "95Black50".
Thanks! I think I was 15-16yo when I made this account. I no longer have the 84 GT. I have a 90 now but its just gathering dust on the back burner due to my school commitments. I have ridiculous plans for the car after I graduate.

Scrolling through the forum brings back all the memories of 3:73 vs 4:10 flowmaster vs magnaflow, edelbrock vs AFR. oh man its been a while. Hey Kabuki! Its been a while!

Welcome Back! I just hopped back on too! I missed my mustang family -- hard to stay away from. It's been a few years, but a bit wiser and a learned a couple tricks along the way. If anyone needs anything 3D printed/designed I'm ramping up operations :stick:

Reactions: 1 user
I am stuck doing a clinical rotation in Tulsa Ok. I was going through old emails and I found one from Stangnet. After several failed log in attempts and misspellings of my sign on I remembered my password. I Started going through old threads and man the memories have came flooding back to the hours I spent on stangnet and corral.net. What members are still around from the 2001-2006 era ?
Jricher? mustang 5L5? Massonz? TMoss? the USMC guy who had the badass twin turbo green gt that was wrecked? Those are the only names I can remember from that time.
I'm still here - going on 20 years at Stangnet...