Its Fixed !!!!!!!!!

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
I planed on going to the track tonight but a leaky fuel injector was in my way. I decided to fix it myself. Stopped at NAPA an got a O ring kit and not to long after it was fixed and its no longer leaking. Didn't take that long I was surprised. I don't do a lot of work on Mustangs Ive owned myself mostly due to not ever working on cars before but If feels good to have a problem and fix it yourself and have it all come out good. Some of you guys that go eye balls deep into projects w/ parts and bolts all over the place I give you credit. Just a small accomplishment on my part but what matters now is I get to go to the Drag strip tonight :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Im an hr and 20 mins from Epping. Hopefully everyhing is still ok once I get there, if I see or smell gas again I may not run it but as of now when I took it for a short spin it seemed to be ok. Got the MT ET Streets on so I hope I can get some runs in tonight.

Im an hr and 20 mins from Epping. Hopefully everyhing is still ok once I get there, if I see or smell gas again I may not run it but as of now when I took it for a short spin it seemed to be ok. Got the MT ET Streets on so I hope I can get some runs in tonight.

you goin to epping this august for FFW?

and dont feel bad, i smell gas all the time... f'n gas leak! thank god the tranny blew so i dont waste gas :rlaugh: thats one way to get around the gas prices

you goin to epping this august for FFW?

and dont feel bad, i smell gas all the time... f'n gas leak! thank god the tranny blew so i dont waste gas :rlaugh: thats one way to get around the gas prices

Im working the weekend of FFW but I plan on being sick on that sunday so I'll more then likely be there.

Not the best night at the track tonight, not only did I get stuck in the left hand lane ( I was told to move over) on my first run it was the only run I did all night. There was a loud tapping sound at the end of my run that sounded like either an exhaust leak or a lifer tapping. I didnt do another run after that but I never heard the sound again the entire ride home. Maybe it only did it b/cI was in the upper RPM's on that run. I kept thinking something was wrong w/ the car the whole way home you know when you think you hear crap but its really nothing. Good news is the injector never leaked again, now I just have to find out if there is really anything else wrong w/ it or not. At least I got all kinds of new parts today..new thread coming shortly...