IIGood
Founding Member
Ok, I’m going to try real hard to not be a moron. No guarantees though here……
I bought another Wally World brisket. Almost a duplicate of the last one.
![]()
I’m going to start cooking it tomorrow. If I can put it in the smoker properly, we’ll have a tasty treat.
I have not notified my kids or siblings of an impending brisket since the last one displayed my inadequacies so effectively.
I’ve already promised myself I wouldn’t cry over how this brisket turns out.
To help with being calm during the initial placing of the brisket in the smoker, I purchased this snazzy little set.
![]()
I know it's been forever since you got it, but how did it turn out?




over this idea? I don’t have a clue.















. I went wild, like I was running through the swamps of the florida pan handle naked with an empty beer bottle to guide me and bought this.



