Roush JUST BOUGHT 2004 SALEEN COBRA MYSTICHROME

conway2004

Jan 11, 2007
West Virginia
I just joined up to this site, it seems like there are alot of good people on this forum. I just recently purchased a 2004 saleen cobra in the mystichrome color. I will post up pictures when I get a sunny day and can get some good shots.

Thanks Brandon

• Sponsors (?)

I just joined up to this site, it seems like there are alot of good people on this forum. I just recently purchased a 2004 saleen cobra in the mystichrome color. I will post up pictures when I get a sunny day and can get some good shots.

Thanks Brandon

Brandon,
I'll help you out with a few pictures you posted elsewhere. I agree with you, no pictures will ever do this paint job justice. It looks awesome even with bad lighting and a little dirty :D Welcome to the site,

View attachment 412044

View attachment 412046

View attachment 412048

View attachment 412049

I have a couple of questions on this car.

How many were made?

What does saleen do with a cobra performance wise? Do they swap the S/C? or is this saleen appearance mod's and ford running gear?

Either way this car is awesome! I love it.

The total numbers for saleen cobra's in 04 was 18 and in 03 was 11. They keep the engine that came in the cobra. Saleen put their pedals, shift knob, rims, and I think exhaust and possibly the suspension not sure on that. I will have to check the window sticker. As far as the cobra parts they have their seats, brakes, and Iam sure some more I haven't paid attention to yet. Like I said I will look over the window sticker.

Brandon