Just found out I had a MAC exhaust instead of flowmasters

When I bought my car just this September the guy was like, I have flowmasters installed. So up till today, I have always thought I had flowmasters. Well just now I took a look under my car too see how it looked, and the mufflers had a MAC logo on it. Should I be dissapointed? I mean my car has a nice sound to it. So will going with an o/r H be a good idea with MACs?

• Sponsors (?)

I thought my Flows sounded better than my MAC. But I've also been told that the MAC provides more power over the Flows. Either with my MAC headers and ProChamber had a deep agressive tone, the Flows being a little more agressive.

i personally like the sound of flows better, but i think MAC makes a better quality product. Don't get me wrong, i love the sound of my MAC exhaust, but i do miss my flows every now and again.

Having Mac over Flows is the lesser of two evils but theres still alot better out there.

I liked my flows for awhile but I despise them now, there rusted and w/ having a blower on the car there robbing me of a ton of power. Say hello to a nice shiny stainless steal Maganaflow system :nice:

Never had an o/r h-pipe but the ProChamber to me sounded really nice. I only replaced it cause it was a PITA every year getting someone to pass me come inspection time and at double the usual rate.