Just got a Speedcal for $50 bucks. ??

• Sponsors (?)

HazMat404 said:
i think you might have lucked out pretty good there. those are like 150 new arent they? i think you got lucky and im jealous :)

probably about 110.00 shipped.

mine was 57.00 total. it says for 96+, but they supposively work for our year cars also. It's even listed weird on the website.

Thanks

punestang said:
did you install yours?

How long and difficult was it if you did?

Thanks

I wussed out and had the shop that did my gears put it in. Couldn't have been that hard since he only charged an extra $20 (may have been $40) to do it. I programmed it once I got home.

Mrgreen94gt said:
I wussed out and had the shop that did my gears put it in. Couldn't have been that hard since he only charged an extra $20 (may have been $40) to do it. I programmed it once I got home.

Yeah, I'm thinkin that it's going to be an ok install, don't know though.

There is a site that has a full write-up on the install. I had a problem with one section. Do a search on the 4.6L talk/tech forums; I posted a link to the site plus a few tips.

Here is the install instructions.
Scott

mo_dingo said:
There is a site that has a full write-up on the install. I had a problem with one section. Do a search on the 4.6L talk/tech forums; I posted a link to the site plus a few tips.

Here is the install instructions.
Scott

Thanks Mo,

So you think I will run into a problem on one section? The 4.6 ltr forum, do a search there for the info on the problem, right?

Thanks again to all.