Just got back from Itally

97v6Silver

it came to $4.56 and i got $0.44 change from a 5,
Apr 22, 2003
VA Beach
yep... really tired here at school... all the cars over there suck they're all these little hybrid cars, i saw only like 5 Ferraris, and the only fords i saw were focus'. I only saw one chevrolet which was a v6 camaro which was pretty cool. *yawn* glad to be back in the US its soooooo much better!!

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

yeah the gas over there is about 6 eruo for how many increments they measure it by, and premium was like 11 which is about 16 american dollers.

Yeah one of the focuses sounded and looked bad ass i thought it was an svt at first but then it didn't say svt on it it had some sort of other badge on it... wish i had gotten a closer look at it...

Really I just got back from Italy to man on saturday night...Jet lag sucks though but anyway the cars suck so much... Italy is suppose to be the ferrari capital and i didn't see even one...Where in Italy did u go? :flag: :flag: :flag:

ok italy is the worst smelling place i've been, even worse then the fish market in NYC, and the Purdue factory around here.

We went to naples, rome, florence, vienice, and several smaller towns like pieza. yeah i saw one ferari on the road and the others i saw at a ferrari dealership, which was pretty cool cus they had 2 360 modena's which go for about $250,000 on ebay so they were prolly aorund 300,000 euro. As far as fast cars go i saw 2 porsches one behind the other blow by our tour bus that was going like 65, like we were standing still. But seeing a v6 camaro in rome had to be one of the car highlights besides seeing all those damn smart cars and 3 wheeled trucks.

I lived in Europe for 8 years. Germany was definately my favorite country to be in. Never made it to Italy, but also lived in Belgium. Went to Holland, France, Spain, Luxemburg, England.

Germany is the only country that actually has "no speed" limits, but they are on the autobahn and are only located in the empty places between cities. Other than that, the speed limit is usually 65mph.

Europe sure does have some of the most F'ed up looking vehicles in the world. As mentioned was three-wheeled death traps, and other abominations of the road. Not to mention that their cars have a lot less safety features than is required here in the US.

One of my favorites was the 2 cylinder Renaults, or the optional higher powered three-cylinder beast!

Attachments

• reliant_yell_th.jpg
    reliant_yell_th.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 109