Just thought I'd say my farewell

98V6 K.I.T.T.

Founding Member
Mar 6, 2001
Everett, Washington
Well, I haven't cruised around this forum often, but for those that know me I was in this forum alot in the passed. Just wanted to share that I finally got to step up in ranks and got me my GT. I'll still be surfing this forum every now and then, will never forget where I all started, thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

98V6 K.I.T.T.:

I'm sorry to hear you go. I'm also sorry we never got a chance to meet up. My job pretty much keeps me in constant travel mode. Good luck in that forum and who knows maybe one day I'll join the ranks too.

BTW: Linz, I LOVE that avatar. LOL

yeah linz, gotsa love it, funny, that one of my friends from canada had that same pic, but larger, on our 'clan' site (from halo 2, yes i play halo 2, lol) so far all it consists of now is that pics, along with a few others like it and beer... best website ever...

98V6 K.I.T.T. said:
Well, I haven't cruised around this forum often, but for those that know me I was in this forum alot in the passed. Just wanted to share that I finally got to step up in ranks and got me my GT. I'll still be surfing this forum every now and then, will never forget where I all started, thanks.

Congrats on your new ride and the feeling of more power.

:hail2: the 3.8...I know that I miss mine. :nice: