KB Owners In Here!

02GTKB

Mar 31, 2005
Lets burn all those other weak blowers to the ground and lets take over the world!! :flag: :flag:

J/K
How much timing you guys running?
Aint the stock KB chip come with 17 at woot and at shootout 23 in the switch chip?
If you guys got a custom tune how much timing you pushing?
Thnxs

• Sponsors (?)

02GTKB said:
Lets burn all those other weak blowers to the ground and lets take over the world!! :flag: :flag:

J/K
How much timing you guys running?
Aint the stock KB chip come with 17 at woot and at shootout 23 in the switch chip?
If you guys got a custom tune how much timing you pushing?
Thnxs
between 19-21* ECT and IAT dependant.

Gearbanger 101 said:
You didn't expect to start your own KB thead and not have a cameo appearance by the Gearbanger, now did you? :banana:
:lol: :rlaugh:
Hey Gearbanger you might be able to help me here

Im running 12, when we put 14 I gained but 1 hp. so I left it at 12.
If I get it up to 18 at woot would I get any significant gain?

02GTKB said:
:lol: :rlaugh:
Hey Gearbanger you might be able to help me here

Im running 12, when we put 14 I gained but 1 hp. so I left it at 12.
If I get it up to 18 at woot would I get any significant gain?
I dunno....it depends what you consider significant? You may gain a little, you may gain nothing, only the dyno will be able to tell for sure. When ever you're playing with fuel and timing curves, it's not usually a good idea to deviate too much from the original setting without a watchful eye. SOTP feel in this case just isn't enough to safely gauge by. :shrug:

no this was done in the dyno while tunning, since most KB chips come with 18d timing at woot and in my custome tune I stayed at 12 since I didnt see any gain going up to 14d we thought there is no reason to go any higher.
I was just wondering If I should have gone with higher timing and seen different results?