King Cobra parts question

Turbo II

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2000
Alberta, Canada
I was made aware of someone offering a "package deal" on original King parts locally, included are the front dam, rear spats, scoop and rear spoiler. Supposedly these are all factory parts but he is asking (in my eye) a ridiculous price. (lets just say its over 1K! :eek: )

Since I NEVER see these parts available around my area, I'm curious what you guys are seeing in terms of market value. Have I lost touch with the times? Is this stuff worth that much?

Francis "Turbo II"

P.S. Don't email me begging me for the guys number until I work out a "finders fee" :D

• Sponsors (?)

Over $1k is alot but if the stuff is new repop it would probably be priced there.
If it happens to be NOS a real restorer would probably give a bunch more.
Remember we have guys here that will pay $400-$500 for a NOS bumper [not me] but others.
Good luck in your retail endevors.

Later :spot:

perce111 said:
Over $1k is alot but if the stuff is new repop it would probably be priced there.
If it happens to be NOS a real restorer would probably give a bunch more.
Remember we have guys here that will pay $400-$500 for a NOS bumper [not me] but others.
Good luck in your retail endevors.

Later :spot:

yup, yup. hey Francis...white interior?????????????????????????????

There was a set consisting of the 3 fronts and the spats on ebay about 8 months ago that I don't think ever sold with an opening bid of $500. They ran at least twice.

The ducts are supposedly the hardest to get.

Rear spoilers turn up pretty often.

Is that Canadian, or "real" dollars? :stick:

THE COBRAMAN said:
There was a set consisting of the 3 fronts and the spats on ebay about 8 months ago that I don't think ever sold with an opening bid of $500. They ran at least twice.

The ducts are supposedly the hardest to get.

Rear spoilers turn up pretty often.

Is that Canadian, or "real" dollars? :stick:

:LOL: Canadian dollars :D but still close to 1K U.S.

I should clarify these are used parts not NOS. If they were NOS I don't think the price is so unreasonable, but these have 25 years exposure to the elements. I'm guessing he's going to be sitting on these a while.